If you are a farmer then the dbt agriculture portal has been developed by the government to benefit farmers under dbt agriculture department, dbt agriculture Bihar, agriculture portal Bihar, Under which a lot of benefits are given to the farmers and farmer registration is also done from here, in this article today I will give you all the information related to the scheme started by the department of dbt agriculture.
DBT Agriculture Bihar
The central and state governments have been implementing many schemes for the welfare and benefit of farmers in India. Moreover, the central government has initiated the Direct Benefit Scheme (DBT) for the farmers to give the direct benefit of all the agricultural schemes to his family.
The DBT is an effort to vary the mechanism of subsidies transferring launched by the Indian Government on 1 January 2013. This program aims to transfer subsidies directly to the beneficiaries through their bank accounts.
In fact, DBT which comes under the Department of Agriculture has been established by the Government of India to benefit the farmers with different agricultural schemes from one platform. Farmers can get the advantages of all agricultural schemes from Direct Benefit Transfer. Let’s skills farmers can avail of all the advantages of agricultural schemes from Direct Benefit Schemes.
Many schemes are run by the Government of India to benefit the farmers and these schemes are operated under the supervision of the dbt agriculture department. The dbt agriculture department mainly has the job of sending money to the farmers.
DBT agriculture portal created under the dbt agriculture department. agriculture portal Bihar, From where the details of the farmer are collected and the money is transferred to them through direct benefit transfer.
Bihar Kisan Yojana Statistics
You can check the current data along with the status of the application of the PM Kishan scheme and other schemes running in the state (till 12 October 2019). We have listed it below, you should read it carefully and take advantage.
Details Statistics (Number of Registered Farmers) Application Status
1,51,30,962 registered farmers
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is open 1,07,46,262
- Seed subsidy registration is open 2,18,663
- The input subsidy for drought-affected blocks 1629782 is closed.
- Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme is open 18,408
- Diesel subsidy (Kharif) is closed at 11,64,938
- Agricultural Mechanization Scheme 239438 is open
- Diesel Subsidy (Rabi) 2292535 is closed
- The organic farming subsidy is closed 22721
DBT Agriculture India
This is a central government scheme, but under dbt agriculture, agriculture portal Bihar, different dbt agriculture portals have been created for each state. The registration of farmers of those states is done on the dbt agriculture portal by different states and they are given the benefit of schemes run by the state government.
All schemes are run by the Government of India are looked after only by the DBT Agriculture Department which main aim is to send cash directly to farmer’s account.
All the information and details of farmers can be collected through this platform so that they can get the benefit of the central and state government schemes. Money is sent directly to the farmer’s bank account with the registration of all Agricultural schemes. Moreover, you can avail of any government scheme only after registering here.
It also gives you all the information on schemes that are being run by the state and central government for farmers.
DBT Agriculture / Direct Benefit Transfer Agriculture
Under DBT Agriculture, farmers can do a lot of work. agriculture portal Bihar, The dbt agriculture portal is different for every state, so you must keep in mind which scheme is being run by the state government for the farmers and which schemes you can apply on your state’s DBT portal.
We are talking Farmer registration than for every state dbt agriculture portal by the farmer registration can be made.
DBT Agriculture Portal Bihar
The dbt agriculture Bihar was started to provide the benefit of the schemes run by the state
government and the central government to the farmers of Bihar and under it the dbt agriculture portal Bihar, dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in was developed.
dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in Official Website For DBT Bihar
Farmers can do many works including some prominent work as well from dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
|>>>||10 Best Agriculture Hand Tools From Amazon Under Rs. 1000|
- Farmer registration dbt agriculture
- Applications can be made for the schemes run by the state government for farmers. Following is the subsidy scheme for farmers to run online by the Bihar government.
- Agricultural input subsidy scheme(Krishi input subsidy scheme)
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (pm Kisan scheme).
- Application for reconsideration Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
- Agricultural Input Subsidy Scheme for drought-prone blocks.
- Agricultural input subsidy scheme for reclamation drought-prone blocks.
- Diesel Grant Kharif.
- Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme.
- Agricultural Mechanization Scheme.
- Application for Seed Scheduled State Government.
- Seed Grant Scheme Application.
Note:– In the above, I have given you information about 9 schemes. Under these 10 schemes, farmers of Bihar can apply through dbt agriculture Bihar.
Be sure to note
We have given you information about dbt Bihar. Depending on your state, the scheme may be a little different, you should go to your state’s dbt agriculture portal and check which scheme has been run for you by the state government.
- Application status and application print
- Details revision
- Usage booklet
- Contact us
- Departmental login (created for officers of dbt agriculture Bihar)
DBT Agriculture Registration / Bihar Farmer Registration
The Bihar farmers can get their farmer registration process done through online mode under dbt agriculture. The process of which I am telling you here.
Documents required for farmer registration
Whenever farmers go to get their farmer registration done, keep the following documents with you.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Link mobile number in Aadhaar card (OTP is sent to the registered mobile number at the time of registration)
- Bank Account Details Account Number IFSC Code etc. (It would be more correct to carry bank account passbook)
Farmer Registration DBT Agriculture Bihar
In order to register the farmer under DBT Agriculture, the above documents are required to be with you, if the document is present with you, then you can register the farmer yourself online (you must also have a biometric device to register yourself).
But if the mobile number is not registered in your Aadhaar card, then in such a situation, you can register the farmer through your nearest Common Service Center.
Online Farmer Registration DBT Agriculture
- Official website of dbt agriculture Bihar dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in to visit Click Here
- Visit the website will come open in front of this interface as part of which is shown below the menu bar you will see an option to register.👇👇
- You have to click on the option of registration. As soon as you click, some more options will open in front of you. Register, know the registration, print the acknowledgment. dbt agriculture scheme
- Register and have to click on the option.
- As soon as you choose the option, three more options will open in front of you. Note that if you want to register yourself online, then you must have a biometric device. (In case of not having a biometric device, you can apply from the nearest Common Service Center)
Right now you have three options which are as follows.
- DEMOGRAPHIC + OTP
- DEMOGRAPHIC + BIO-AUTH
- IRIS (working)
Note: – Here you select the first option, because it is the easiest, under this option, all you have to do is to put your fingerprint and enter the OTP on the registered mobile number.👇👇
- As soon as you select the first option, a new option will open in front of you, in which you will have to do your Aadhaar authentication. You have to enter the Aadhaar card number and you will also have to enter the name present in the Aadhaar card.
- As soon as you click on the authentication button, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number in your Aadhaar card and a box will open in front of you to enter the OTP in that box you will have to enter the OTP and click on Valid OTP As shown below.👇👇
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select the option of farmer registration. As shown below👇
- As soon as you select the option of farmer registration, the farmer registration page opens in front of you, where you have to fill all your information correctly. This form will be something that we are showing you below.👇
- In this form, you have to fill all your information correctly and submit the form. Before submitting the form, you must check once that all the information given by you is correct or not.
- As soon as you submit this form, the farmer registration number comes in front of you, write this farmer registration number somewhere and keep it safe. This is your farmer registration number or farmer ID.
Note: – Now your application has been done in dbt agriculture Bihar under agriculture department India and you will be able to take advantage of the schemes run by the state government and the central government for the farmers.
Keep in mind that there are many central and state government schemes whose benefits are given only to the registered farmer. For this reason, it is very important to register.
dbt agriculture application status and application print
Under DBT Agriculture Application Status you can print the application status and application for the following schemes.
- Input subsidy Yojana print
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Reconsideration)
- PM Kisan Payment Status
- PM-KISAN Rejected Application List (PFMS)
- PM-KISAN Error in Aadhaar Details application list
- input subsidies for drought-hit blocks
- diesel Funding (Kharif)
- diesel KMS
- The diesel Funding (Rabi)
- prime minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Aavedan application Print
- drought blocks agricultural input subsidy application print
- Diesel Funding print application
dbt agriculture Bihar correction
Through this option, you can amend the details (farmer registration) and correct the error in (PM farmer).
dbt Agriculture Dashboard
Under this option, you can get the following details.
- Funding Dashboard
- E-Cash Transaction
- Planning Dashboard
DBT Agriculture Handbook
This option is much more important because in this option you are given information related to the scheme guidelines and the questions asked and answers to the above questions. So before applying under any scheme or before taking advantage of these schemes, once you must check the useful book option of dbt agriculture Bihar.
dbt Agriculture Bihar Contact
With this option, you will be able to take advantage of the plan quite easily. If you want to take advantage of any scheme or want to get information related to that plan, then here you have some contact that links are given under which information will be available to you.
The contact time on the mobile number is from 11 am to 5 pm and will be on Saturday and Sunday.
Contact time on landline number – 0612223355 is from 10 AM to 6 PM and will be on Saturday and Sunday.
Under contact dbt agriculture, you can check the Aadhaar link bank account , as well as you can also get the information of the CSC center which is near you and you can also find the Sahaj center.
dbt agriculture department login
This option here is allotted for the dbt agriculture department and created under the dbt agriculture Bihar, this also comes for the department, from which the dbt agriculture department gets all the information related to the schemes.
Some of the commonly asked questions and their answers under dbt agriculture
Q. Is there any other mode of application available?
A. No, if the farmer wants to apply under DBT agriculture. So there is only one option available to them, that farmers can register online registration from the official website of farmer registration dbt agriculture. Just through online registration can be different, which can be online registration by yourself or online registration through Sahaj or Common Service Center.
Q. how can apply for the PM Kisan scheme?
A. You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana through your nearest Common Service Center or you can also do PM Kisan Registration online through its official website.
Q. What is the deadline for the online application submission for PM Kisan Yojana?
A. No deadline has yet been given for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Online applications for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme can be made till the last date is given by the government. However, the last date for linking Aadhaar card in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is 31 December 2019.
Q. There is there any charge applicable for applying for a CSC / Sahaj center?
A. No, if you want to get CSC or Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra then there is no charge for it, it is completely free. CSC registration is currently closed. In such a situation, you can take the service of this company, click here for more information.
Q. What are CSCs and Sahaj Public Service Centers?
A. CSC or Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra is built in every single panchayat under which a lot of online digital work can be done. Income is made available through this center, from caste residence to banking service.
Q. How can I get information about the nearest CSC or Sahaj centers?
A. There are many options available for you to do this, first, you can visit the DBT Agriculture website and get the information about the nearest easy and public service center under the option of contact.
Second, you can also get information by searching the CSC Center Near Me on Google.
Or you can also get information about your nearest common service center through CSC locator.
Q. Is Aadhaar card necessary or mandatory for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
A. Yes, to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, your Aadhaar card is very important. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the Aadhar card is also necessary for verification of the beneficiary, as well as money is sent to the beneficiary’s account through direct benefit transfer, for which the Aadhar card is also very important.
Note: – In this article, I gave you almost complete information related to the dbt agriculture scheme. I also informed you about the dbt agriculture department, dbt agriculture portal, dbt agriculture India, dbt agriculture Bihar with dbt agriculture farmer registration, etc.
I give such information through my website agritechknowledge.com If you have liked this article, do not forget to share it, you can also subscribe to my website as well.